Terms & Conditions
The term “Hawthorne & Evans” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hawthorne & Evans, @ The Nut House Ltd, Unit D 17, Towcester Road, London, E3 3ND. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hawthorne & Evans prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Hawthorne & Evans Terms and Conditions of Sale
In these terms and conditions:
‘goods’ means the goods in your shopping basket at the time of ordering. It includes any service that comes with any goods.
‘product’ or ‘products’ means Hawthorne & Evans good(s)
‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ means Hawthorne & Evans. ‘Hawthorne & Evans’ is a registered trademark and trading name of The Nut House Limited
“working day” means every day of the year except weekends, and UK statutory and public holidays
‘you’ or ‘your’ means you as one of our customers ordering goods subject to these terms and conditions
These terms and conditions and our contract with you are governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws and courts of England and no other. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Product information, photographs and dietary indicators contained on the www.hawthorneandevans.co.uk website is provided for information purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. It is not a substitute for advice given by your doctor or other medical professional.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a medical condition, particularly if there is a possibility of an allergic reaction please consult your doctor. Ingredients may change from time to time and you should always check the details on the pack prior to using the product.
The website may contain typographical or technical errors and we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of information on the website. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims, actions or demands resulting from ordering or consuming any goods ordered from us.
All products sold on this web site are packed in an environment containing nut products
If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions is judged by an English court or UK regulatory authority to be unfair, invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
All orders will be subject to these terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions cannot be varied by you or Hawthorne & Evans unless made in writing and signed by both parties.
When your order is accepted, a confirmation will be sent to the email or postal address you provided when placing your order. At this point your order becomes binding and may only be cancelled as detailed below. As our order confirmation is generated automatically we reserve the right to cancel the order should the confirmation contain an error. In this unlikely event we will contact you as soon as possible.
If a product is out of stock we will process the remaining products on your order and deliver your order to you as soon as possible. If you prefer us to delay your delivery until all of your orders is in stock please tell us when you place the order.
Payment and Prices
We cannot accept your order until you have paid for it in full. When payment has been made we will confirm acceptance of your order by email. Online payment can be made using Master Card, Visa, American Express, Switch, Delta, Maestro cards. Offline payment can be made by cheque or postal order. All cheques should be made payable to The Nut House Limited with the cheque guarantee card number on the reverse. No goods will be despatched until credit or debit cards or cheque transactions have been authorised and payment received. Where appropriate, delivery will be charged in addition and the additional charge displayed at the check out. All prices shown on this website are inclusive of VAT where applicable. VAT invoices are available on request.
Hawthorne & Evans Guarantee and Cancellations
We will refund your purchase if for you are not happy with your order. If you wish to cancel your order please contact us within 2 working days of purchase by calling +44 (0) 20 7719 8782 or emailing us at email@example.com Due to the perishable nature of the goods we will collect the goods free of charge if the goods are faulty but if you have changed your mind we will deduct the cost of collection charges from your refund. Claims for breakages must be made within 2 working days of receipt of your order. We may offer an exchange or refund in accordance with your statutory rights.